Join the team of Panorama Experts
You will be involved both in the sale of Panorama solutions and the technical implementation of projects by our customers.
- As technical adviser, you will support our Technical Sales Engineers and actively contribute to the sale of products and services centered on Panorama Suite.
- You will be responsible for the definition and technical implementation of solutions based on Panorama Suite,
- Defining and validating the technical and functional architectures and solutions,
- Assisting in the drafting of technical specifications,
- Developing specific solutions,
- Acceptance testing and validation.
- You will deliver support and ensure successful implementation of solutions based on Panorama Suite (involving travel up to 40% of working time):
- Expert assessments,
- Technical assistance,
- You will contribute to the technical and functional evolutions of Panorama products.
- You will aid and support the technical support team.
- You will be involved in communications on Panorama products and services in conjunction with marketing/communications:
- Involvement in trade shows,
- Technical demonstrations at events,
Your background and skills:
- With a Bac+4/+5 degree in computer science (specializing in Industrial Computing), you have a minimum of 4 years’ professional experience with an industrial software developer or with an IT services company as a project manager.
- Industrial IT and SCADA,
- Communication protocols and industrial networks (Modbus, etc.),
- Knowledge and experience of an object programming language (C#, .Net, etc.).
- Knowledge of MS SQL,
- Very good writing skills,
- Experience in project management and tracking,
- Very good level of business English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills (liaison with technical and commercial teams)
- Adaptable and able to anticipate
- Self-reliant, conscientious and creative
- Able to engage in teamwork and to lead team meetings
Beyond your technical and human skills, you enjoy challenges and discovering new environments.
Contact us if this is for you!