At Codra, we work alongside our customers on a daily basis to help them to meet the challenges of Industry 4.0 and Smart Cities.
As the manufacturer of the Panorama Suite digital platform, we have more than 35 years’ experience and over 60 000 licenses deployed worldwide, which makes us one of the market leader of real time digital platform.
Our innovative technology, together with our human and collective approach helps us to bring new ideas to our customers.
To accelerate our growth in the UK, we are looking for a regional Sales Engineer, who can work remotely as part of an international organization and on their own initiative.
Main activities and responsibilities
Sales activities :
- Identifying new projects in line with the strategy,
- Managing and developing a customer portfolio,
- Carrying out demonstrations of our products,
- Presenting our commercial offers before prospects’ technical and decision-making stakeholders,
- Negotiating and closing orders,
- Ornganisating in collaboration with the marketing team and participating to professional event in England or in France.
Reporting and exchanges
- Ensuring relevant reporting of the activity to the Export Sales Manager based in France,
- Participate on sales meetings in CODRA Headquarter,
- Ensuring good communication and effective knowledge sharing between the team.
Profile & skills
- Strong sales and negotiating skills in a tehnical context,
- Knowledge of industrial information systems is imperative,
- Knowledge of the SCADA market would a plus,
- Relational skills and active listening,
- Strong self-reliance and highly disciplined,
- Good situational analysis and alertness of mind.
- Based in the London or Birmingham areas
- Sector : South of England
- Travel frequently to our Manchester Office and to France frequently and to Europe on case by case