The advent of BIM Operation has thrown up many new questions about how best to manage a building once it has become operational. How can you use your BIM dataset in your operations support tools? Find out how Panorama can help you make big strides in this area.
Codra offers you a webinar on how to integrate BIM data with Panorama’s operations tools
This is an opportunity to:
- Understand how BIM Operations can optimize the operation and maintenance of your building throughout its life cycle
- Discover the possible interactions between the BIM data and the Panorama SCADA platform
- Follow a live demo of a real-time BIM Operations application
- Put all of your questions to our experts!
Tuesday, October 12, 2021
A web conference at 11:00am
Length: 1 hour
This presentation covers both technical and operational aspects of BIM Operations. With Panorama, add value to your BIM investments by connecting them to your building management tools (FM/BMS), simplify the work of your operators and increase user satisfaction. The use of real-time SCADA data, combined with the power of BIM’s 3D representation, opens the door to the creation of a digital twin. You are then able to optimize the operation and maintenance of your building throughout its life cycle (BIM O&M), to optimize its total cost of ownership.
- Estelle BERTIN, Partnership Manager
- Julien EGALON, Product Marketing Engineer
Register quickly and prepare your questions to put to our speakers live!
- Connect 15 minutes before the beginning of the session
- Take advantage of this time to do your sound tests directly