Typically in our Webinars we present the latest news and features from Panorama. Our goal is to help you to build ever more powerful custom SCADA applications to meet your Digital Transformation challenges. With this webinar, the angle will be slightly different. We will be looking at how to make you more efficient during the design and maintenance phases.
Tuesday January 19, 2021
At 11:00am (UK time) by web-conference
Duration: 1 hour
Join us to find out how to evaluate to what extent your Panorama application is properly designed and implemented. Using concrete examples, we will walk you through a selection of Panorama tools and programs specially designed to help you design, optimize, diagnose and maintain your SCADA applications.
This technical web seminar will present 4 peripheral – but no less essential – tools that will allow you to answer the following questions:
- What can I do to optimize my process views?
- How do I efficiently debug my application?
- How can I diagnose an application while it’s in operation?
- How can I carry out efficient evolutive maintenance?
With the command of the four Panorama tools presented to you in the course of this event, you will be able to improve your productivity right from the design phase!
To take things a step further, put your questions live to the Panorama expert co-facilitating this webinar.
- Chris Cox, Technical & Business Development Manager
- François Marsset, Panorama Expert
Register quickly and prepare your questions to put to our speakers live!
- Connect 15 minutes before the beginning of the session
- Take advantage of this time to do your sound tests