You are currently browsing the Codra website, published by the company Codra Ingénierie Informatique for itself, for Codra Software Limited and for Codra Benelux.
CODRA INGENIERIE INFORMATIQUE
S.A.S. with a capital of € 1,500,000
SIRET 338 767 296 00035
Tel: 33 (1) 60 92 34 34 RCS Evry (91) 338 767 296
Intracommunity VAT number FR 17 338 767 296
Publication manager: Eric ODDOUX
Design: Codra / Disko
The website is protected by copyright. The intellectual property rights relating to the site remain the exclusive property of Codra Ingénierie Informatique. The trademarks of the publisher of the Codra Ingénierie Informatique website and its partners, as well as the logos appearing on the website, are registered trademarks. Use of this website does not grant you any form of title or rights. Consequently, you may only download all or part of the texts, images, sounds, photographs, data, trademarks and any other element contained therein for strictly private purposes. Any reuse, dissemination, sale, copying or representation, whether in whole or in part, of any element of the website for purposes other than private use, without the prior express written consent of Codra Ingénierie Informatique, is strictly prohibited and is a punishable offence under copyright and/or related rights law.
Personal Data Management Policy
Nature of the data collected and intended purposes
Codra collects personal data via the forms on its website codra.net. According to the kind of form, Codra may collect the following personal data: Name, first name, email address, telephone number, postal address, function, company. Depending on the case, the personal data are processed by Codra for the following purposes:
- management of its customer / prospect file and commercial communication,
- processing of applications posted following the publication of job or internship offers and unsolicited applications,
- set up of account to access technical support services,
- answering questions sent via contact forms.
The personal data collected by the website are not transmitted to any third party for commercial purposes and are hosted in France.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
Depending on the purpose, processing of your data is founded:
- on consent (commercial communication and customer file management),
- on the execution of a contract (access to the technical support site),
- on Codra’s legitimate interest (responding to applications or contact forms or measuring website traffic),
- on compliance with a legal obligation (managing requests from persons related to the exercise of their rights).
We keep personal data for a period not exceeding that necessary to fulfil the purposes for which they were collected or processed and in compliance with current regulations.
Codra implements appropriate organizational and technical measures to protect and secure the information and personal data we collect. You can help us to safeguard your information by not using an obvious username or password, by changing your password regularly and by not sharing it with anyone.
We use the following types of cookies:
- Required cookies. They are essential for user navigation and provide access to certain features such as access to secure areas. Without these cookies, it will not be possible to provide the required service.
- Performance cookies. They collect information about your use of the website, such as web pages visited and error messages encountered; they do not collect personally identifiable information, and the information collected is aggregated in such a way that it is anonymous. Performance cookies are used to improve the functioning of a website.
- “Feature” cookies allow the website to remember certain choices you make (such as text size preferences, custom pages, username, language, etc.) or to enable services such as commenting on a blog.
How to disable cookies?
Rights of individuals
If you have any questions about the processing of your data, about the content hereof, or to exercise your rights under applicable law, please write to the following address: Société CODRA – FAO DPO – 2 rue Christophe Colomb – CS 0851 – 91300 Massy, France. Pursuant to the applicable regulations, your request must be signed and accompanied by a photocopy of an identity document, and also indicate the address to which the reply must be sent. We will respond to you within one month.