This event is dedicated to whom want to discover what benefits Panorama as an integrated SCADA/Historian solution, can bring to their projects.
A half-day to come upon Energy efficiency, safety & security Hypervision, industrial IoT, all backed at state-level regarding Cybersecurity issues… the strengths of our Panorama Suite platform.
A half-day to network with Codra’s team and our local partners and system integrators.
Date: November, 10th 2021
8:45 – 12h30 AM
- Codra & Panorama overview, speaker Georges HO – International sales manager
- Live customers’ experiences:
- discover how City of Cape Town uses our SCADA system to monitor their flow in water distribution, Abraham Vorster from BCX Cape Town
- catch how Glencore, an expert in mineral processing, uses our Historian product to collect and analyze their data, speaker Malcolm Heathfield from ABI Solutions
- Panorama eXperience demo, go deeper into Panorama with an ergonomic application, speaker Nicolas Hamel – Business Developer Africa
12:30 AM: buffet lunch & networking
The Venue Green Park
3 Lower Road – Corner West Rd South
20th floor – Morningside
All Covid-19 protocols will be adhered to
They will be all there that day just for you: they will answer your questions and fulfill your expectations for your future projects in Smart Building & Industry 4.0 challenges.
Let’s come along with us to this delightful event in Joburg in a very fancy place where we will share with you a breakfast and a cocktail lunch for a great socializing moment.
We are looking forward to welcoming you!