Our quality method, recognized through ISO 9001 certification, enables Codra to:
- Sustain and develop our software engineering services. Today most key accounts require their contractors to have this certification.
- Standardize our teams’ working methods.
- Offer better service to our customers, thanks to our rigorous internal testing procedures allowing us to deliver reliable software–from the very first version.
Extract from the Codra Quality Manual,
ISO 9001 certification version 2015
For many years, Codra has been compliant with the ISO 9001 standard for projects conducted on behalf of key accounts such as Technicatome, Orano, Alstom, Eurotunnel, EDF, Eurocontrol, DGAC, CEA, IRSN, Colgate, Airbus, ASL, Renault, Siemens, etc.
Codra engineering services were awarded ISO 9001 certification (1994 standard) as of 1998. This certificate was extended to the development of Panorama Suite in 2000.
In November 2003, it was renewed against the 2000 standard and extended to the technical support activity.
As part of the renewal process in December 2007, certification was extended to include the marketing activity for the Panorama Suite, so that all Codra functions are now certified.
In December 2012, it was renewed against the 2008 standard.
In December 2017, it was renewed against the 2015 standard (Ref. QUAL/1998/8987.8).
OPC UA Certification
As an OPC Foundation member since 1998, Panorama Suite was awarded OPC UA Client and Server certification in 2016.
OPC (OLE for Process Control) is an open interface standard. Based on the specifications for OLE/COM and DCOM technologies, OPC facilitates and standardizes data exchange between process control applications, SCADA and automation systems, field equipment and even management applications.
We have implemented the latest OPC version, OPC Unified Architecture, which primarily enables:
- Communications running as a Web service (SOA) and without COM/DCOM (specific to Microsoft)
- Cross-platform operation and native integration of the protocol in the PLCs
- Encrypted communications
- Authentication systems with profile management.
Microsoft Gold Partner
Codra has been a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner since 1998 and obtained the company’s highest enterprise certification. We have privileged relations with Microsoft and receive the latest technical, marketing and sales information.
Understanding Microsoft’s long-term strategy means we can design long-life, innovative solutions specifically tailored to meet our customers’ needs. This certification confirms the fact that Codra can support complex and critical enterprise projects requiring the co-existence of current information systems and new technologies.
HP Alliance One
Codra is also an expert in the use of OpenVMS architectures thanks to:
- Our frequent use of these technologies for over 15 years
- Our partnership with HP as an HP Alliance One member.